Con Artist Andy Gronik Can’t be Trusted to Tell Wisconsin Voters the Truth
- Despite calling himself the “businessman” in the race, Gronik’s business record has repeatedly been called into question.
- Gronik’s business career ended in a messy lawsuit, with his business partner saying that he engaged in “unjust enrichment.”
- Additionally, Gronik was fired by his own father.
- In a legal fight, Gronik once taunted a woman in the middle of her deposition – passing her a note that read “LIARS.”
- Gronik launched his campaign with a shady attorney who was once sued under federal racketeering laws.
- Liberals have met Gronik’s flowery rhetoric with skepticism and doubt.